Sunday, August 15, 2010

Masquerade Ball, Anyone?

This weekend two couples begun forever after at The Rosewood...


Kristina and Andrew in the photo garden!

Kristina and Andrew supplied all their guests’ masks and threw a masquerade ball! I thought it was such a fun idea!! At the masquerade ball their guests danced, drank, and ate night away while celebrating the newlywed’s love for one another!

An upclose picture of one of the masquerade masks!

Michelle and Scott knew the potion for falling in love sooo well…they supplied it to all their guests as their favors! Little bottles of Love Potion #9…I wish I got a bottle of my own!

Michelle in the bridal suite prior to her ceremony!

Kristina and Andrew - Michelle and Scott …
I congratulate you on your wedding day and wish you half of the most beautiful things in the world. The other half I’ll leave for me! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment