Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Head over Heals...

This month I'm loving ... the vintage glam inspiration! I personally think this look is always flattering!!! This trend has and can been incorporated into everything from your wedding dress and veil to make-up and hair. When I think of vintage glam ... I think of a wedding theme inspired by the 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's!!! (and I love the style from all those decades!)

The roaring the 20's were the decade of flappers, jazz, low waisted dresses, and the chic bob. The stylish 30's fashion consisted of natural waist-lines, plunging backless dresses and round toe pumps. Where as, the 40's were inspired by WW2 with padded broad shoulders, trim waists and shoulder length soft curled hair. And finally post WW2 were the 50's when gloves, high waisted skirts and belts took over.

How many ideas can you gather from these decades to pull together a vintage glam wedding theme..... TONS!!!

If this is something that interests you... as much as it interests me! Check out a new favorite app to get cool ideas (my-wedding-concierge) ... here is a link to an exact page for inspiration!! http://pinterest.com/search/?q=vintage+wedding+glam

No comments:

Post a Comment