Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Luck of the Irish...

What a unique weekend we had here at The Rosewood, with our newlyweds, Margaret and Richard! The couple infused their wedding day with tons of personality and their heritage. Since the groom plays trumpet for The World Famous Gashouse Gang….He actually had his band play with him at the reception! Not only did the band play, but also Margaret and 40 other trumpeters joined in! I thought it was cool! In addition, our Irish newlyweds started celebrating St. Patty’s Day early with Irish flag M&M centerpieces for cocktail hour and a shamrock wedding cake!! I hope Margaret and Richard find a pot of gold at the end of all their rainbows!

Richard, the groom, playing the trumpet!


Irish Flag Centerpieces filled with m&ms! Decorative and Yummy!!
The shamrock wedding cake
Within the next week or so I should have a picture of all 40 trumpeters...So as soon as I get it, I will definitely share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment