Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let The Fireworks Begin ...

This past July 4th the fireworks weren’t the only things giving off sparks….Our newlyweds were too, when they said, “I do”. Camille and Steven got married on-site and had a very “cool” idea! The couple turned their programs into fans! Danielle and I loved them from the second Steven dropped them off! We spoke with Camille and she said her graphic designer designed the fan programs just like her invitations! I took pictures for you to see a cute way to beat the heat!


The adorable program fans!….Informative and refreshing!
(the front is above and below is the back)



Congratulations Camille and Steven. We wish you a lifetime full of fireworks!


Check out how beautiful our romantic photo garden is this year! I think the flowers are even fuller than they were last year…and I didn’t think that was possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment