Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This month I'm loving...


I have never posted a blog like this... but here I go! Things I'm loving now:

Trash the Dress I always loved engagement photos and still do, but my newest obsession is trashing the dress after the wedding! If you aren't set on preserving your wedding dress, you may love this just as much as me! Check out this Trash the Dress video from Josh Lynn Photography and Moving Pictures LLC... http://vimeo.com/11369603 The photos (below) and video from each Trash the Dress are amazing... not to mention it looks like an afternoon full of fun!




Here are two examples of Trash the Dress photos... Above is rolling around on a beach and below is rolling around on a street! *Both photos are from www.jettingtothewedding.com


Traditions I'm totally head over heals for traditions! It is the perfect something borrowed! Whether it is passing down a veil or a pair of earrings ... its the point that a special person in your life also wore that very piece on the most important day of their life too! If you don't have a magical piece like that in your family... But the tradition starter!

Go Natural This season I'm crazy for the natural hair styles on your wedding day! I think its important to stay true to the elegant personal style you already possess! After all, its you that your groom-to-be fell in love with! Be that girl when you say I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment